Sunday, December 19, 2010

A game of tag - what's to know?

I'm It!!

I've been tagged by Our noosa beach house

How do I play when I'm computer illiterate? I mean really computer illiterate!!!

I now have to learn how to link (yes, how pathetic).

Sink or swim!




What is the one thing you can't stand?

Well I was going to say "tailgaters" because I'm such a square, I kinda like speed limits they keep most of us sensible, but I what I really can't stand at the moment are beautiful blogs! They're everywhere, so many funny, happy, beautiful blogs, how can a girl ever get any work done when there is so much eye-candy out there in Blogland?


If you could go back to your childhood which cartoon character or TV show would be your favourite?
Too many to pick just one.
We only had two TV channels growing up, yes two( how deprived), so favourites included Na Na Na-The Banana Splits, Battle of the planets, Starblazers, The Goodies, Doctor Who, Night Rider and Mr Crazy House's favourite was Miami Vice.

What is something you do or have done that would surprise a lot of people?

Attempting to DIY renovate a second house before finishing the first house, more crazy than surprising. And my children get me addicted to their games, I am a former addict of Chuzzels, Noah's Ark, Funky fishing and now electronic Yatzee! Thank goodness I don't know how to turn on the Wii or bowling might be next!


Do you believe in ghosts?
No I dont.

When you go to the store what's the one thing you can't stop yourself from buying more than one of?

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, being female and all, but I don't suffer from this problem.I don't like shopping esp.for clothes and shoes.

What is the funniest story you have about your significant other?

I blogged about this one, Mr Crazy House is usually so sensible.
It wasn't funny for him or at the time, but having to ring his work and say he had broken his ankle while taking a day off work for a fat lip was pretty embarrassing.


What is your proudest moment of being a parent?

I guess I can answer this because it's only the start of the school holidays.

Being a parent is full of lots of little moments, but seeing my children learn how to wash-up properly (without me having to re-wash in secret) can almost make me cry with joy (or is that relief!) That rates pretty high on the list.


If you could go back and relive one day in your life what would it be.


Probably the day my better half asked me to marry him. I wasn't paying attention and said "What?" and the poor guy had to ask twice. If he had of known what he was getting into, he might have run a mile. Too late, I've got him now!

Now I would like to tag Fun and Vjs

and

Bayside Rose

Have a lovely Christmas everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Great to learn more about you Simmone. I also had 2 channels growing up. Kids washing up sounds amazingly good. I need a dishwasher!! :) Congrats on your new blog skills, you're definitely swimming! :) Merry Xmas to you and your family. Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Simmone. I was a Goodies and Dr Who fan too...but I had older brothers! Love all your Christmas decoration images. They're gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I totally relate to the beautiful blogs out there.

    Happiest of New Years to you and your family.
    Pam X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year everyone.Best wishes,S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing, that was a lovely read :) And I wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year!! Cheers x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...